Welcome to the career site for
HITCO Carbon Composites, Inc.!
Thank you for your interest in HITCO Carbon Composites, Inc. Our open positions are now posted on the North America SGL Career Page.
Please click on the following link to view all SGL job postings:
Who is HITCO?
HITCO Carbon Composites, Inc. is a major supplier of composites structures, rocket nozzles & high temperature materials to the aerospace and industrial markets. Founded in 1922 by Harry I. Thompson, HITCO is the oldest, continuously operating composites provider in the United States.
Benefits HITCO Offers:
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays - 11 each year
- Paid Sick Pay
- Automatic Check Deposit
- Educational Reimbursement
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Plan with a generous Company Match
- Company Paid Capital Accumulation Plan - Pension
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Health Care Reimbursement Account Before Tax
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account Before Tax
Upcoming Job Fairs
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or veteran status. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.